Employment OpportunitiesNorthStar Medical Specialists is an independent multi-specialty clinic. We offer a supportive environment that provides personal and professional satisfaction for our providers. As an independent private practice, we are able to afford our providers the individual clinical autonomy they desire within a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Front Office Coordinator
This individual is responsible for overseeing the day to day management of the front office operations, supervisor to front office and billing staff and will act as a liaison between the patients in the reception area and business office functions.
Candidate must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills, a self starter and a strong value of teamwork and collaborative involvement. Qualified candidate must have front office experience in a medical office and supervisory experience is preferred.
We offer competitive salary, benefits and a supportive management team! Patient hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. This position is part front office and part business office. Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to:
Certified or Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
We are a free standing, state-of-the-art sleep lab and looking for individuals with strong analytical skills, who are detail oriented and have good interpersonal communication skills. This is a full time night position.
Responsibilities include patient education, PSGs, CPAP/BiPAP titrations, oxygen administration and troubleshooting. Our technologists work 12-hour shifts, 7:00pm to 7:00am. This position also allows for possible daytime PSGs/MSLTs.
Education and requirements: CPSGT or RPSGT and has experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in a sleep or neurodiagnostic lab.
We offer competitive salary, benefits and a supportive management team! This position is part of the Sleep Medicine clinical team. Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to:
Medical and Surgical Weight Management
Primary responsibilities include:
- Counsel patients, individually and in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and making changes.
- Collaborate with our Bariatric Medical Director and other staff members to perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Plan, organize and lead structured programs of counseling, work, recreation and social activities for patients.
- Help guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their behaviors and relationship related with food.
- Provide weight loss surgical patients with preoperative and postoperative counseling and behavior modification.
Candidate must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a strong empathy for patients facing with issues of morbid obesity. Qualified candidate must have a degree from an accredited psychology program, a valid Washington State license and a minimum of two years of clinical experience.
We offer competitive salary, benefits and a supportive management team! Patient hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. No weekends and no on-call. To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter with salary requirement.
2) Mail or email your completed application form as well as your resume and cover letter with salary requirement.
NorthStar Medical Specialists
1345 King Street
Bellingham, WA 98229-6223